Canada is well known for its high quality of education and excellent lifestyle. Canada welcomes a large number of international students every year and many of them are able to stay in Canada after their studies.
How to study in Canada?
- Select a program
- Apply to a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Apply for a study permit
- Explore your immigration options
Benefits of studying in Canada
- You can start your program in your country if you are not able to come to Canada in time because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- If you take a qualifying program of at least two years at a Canadian designated learning institution, you can get a full three-year post-graduation work permit (PGWP).
- If you have a valid study permit, you can work for any employer in Canada as soon as you arrive in the country.
- Your spouse or partner can obtain an open work permit and can work for any Canadian employer during or after your studies.
- You can enhance your English and/or French skills by pursuing Canadian studies. This will later help you in obtaining more points under Canada’s immigration programs.
- After completing your program, you will get a Canadian degree, diploma or other credentials that are highly valued and respected by employers and government authorities.
There are a large number of Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) in Canada authorized by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). So, you can easily find an educational program that meets your needs. North Pace Immigration-One of the prominent Study Visa Consultant in Surrey, BC, Canada assists aspirants wanting to study in Canada by enrolling them in prestigious universities/schools in Canada. As an experienced and knowledgeable Study Visa Consultant in BC we have helped so many aspirants reach the zenith of success with our top rated Study Visa Services for Canada.